The Marrickville Branch will be permanently closed from close of business Friday 15 July 2022.
During June 2021 we advised that the Marrickville branch will be closed from 15 July 2022, and the notice period has provided members with more time to transition to our alternate banking services.
Affected members have been notified of the closure and staff have continued to assist members with the transition to other services.
It is hoped that we can continue to assist all members with the same level of service that they have come to expect from us, albeit in a different way, through:
- Our expanded contact centre team, available Mon to Fri 8am to 7pm and Sat 8.30am to 11.30am
- Our Digital Wallets, Mobile App, Internet Banking and Phone Banking are all available so that Members can conduct their banking at any time
- Our Mobile Bankers/Lenders can still meet any Member at a time and place that suits them
- ATM withdrawals remain free of charge (from all large bank ATMs, not including direct charge ATMs).
- EFTPOS withdrawals will also remain free of charge when Members ask for ‘cash out’ at the supermarket
- Should Members wish to deposit or withdraw cash, they can use any Australia Post office that offers the Bank@Post facility. This service is free of charge for the first four transactions (deposits and/or withdrawals) per month.* The closest Australia Post office can be located here.
- Our aim is to ensure that we continue to offer exceptional service whilst having price competitive and relevant products available for all members.
We look forward to supporting members with the changes and assist members to be comfortable with alternate banking options.
For any questions please call our contact centre on 13 61 91.
*Additional Bank@Post transactions will incur a $3.00 fee per transaction.