If you’re an existing member, you can create a Term Deposit by logging into your Internet Banking account and following the steps below:
- Log into Internet Banking
- Click 'Products' from the top navigation and select 'New Term Deposit'
- Read the Terms and Conditions and follow the prompts
- Choose the deposit amount and term period and click OK
- Click on the relevant interest rate (which will appear in the table underlined, in blue) to continue
- In the next screen the details of your chosen term will display, and you will be invited to select the internal account you wish to transfer money from
- Select the amount and maturity date
- Choose what you would like to do at the end of the term (rollover the term deposit or transfer the funds to your account)
- Choose what you would like to do with your interest (reinvest in your term deposit or transfer the funds to your account)
- A confirmation screen will appear. Please click 'Confirm' if all the details are correct
Alternatively, you can fill out this online form, call us on 13 61 91, or visit one of our branches and apply in person. A list of branch locations can be found here.