Receiving a Swift Payment within Australia
If you are an Australian Mutual Bank member and would like to receive a payment from within Australia and have the funds made available fast, you can choose to receive a Swift payment1.
If you are to receive a Swift Transfer, please pass the details below to the sender so the payment can be successfully received and processed into your Australian Mutual Bank account.
- SWIFT CODE: CUSCAU2S
- SWIFT BANK: CUSCAL
- BSB: 802 084
- Account: 'Your Australian Mutual Bank Member Number' and 'Name'
Sending a Swift Payment within Australia
If you would like to send a Swift Payment, please visit a branch or call 13 61 91 for further information. Before you proceed with making a Swift Transfer, please ensure you have the correct details for the person you are seeking to send a Swift transfer to1. This includes:
- SWIFT CODE: Receiver's Financial Institution Swift Code Details
- SWIFT BANK: Receiver's Financial Institution Swift Bank Name
- BSB: Receiver's Financial Institution BSB Number
- Account: 'Receivers Account Number' and 'Name'
Please Note: There is a fee involved in sending a Swift payment1