These Terms apply to the use by you of your Australian Mutual Bank Visa Card - Debit and Credit (Your Card) in a Digital Wallet. By registering your card in a Digital Wallet you agree to these Terms.
Account or cardholder Terms and Conditions
- The Terms and Conditions of Use of your card apply to any use by you of Your Card in a Digital Wallet.
- To the extent of any discrepancy, the Terms and Conditions of Your Card take precedence over these Terms.
- You may also have additional terms issued by your Digital Wallet Provider or your telecommunications service provider which you are required to comply with.
- Your Responsibilities to Keep Your Card Secure and Notify Us of Errors or Fraud
- You agree to protect and keep confidential your User ID, phone lock passcode, passwords and all other information required for you to make purchases with your Card using a Digital Wallet.
- Always protect your passcode by using a unique number or pattern that is not obvious or can be easily guessed. Take precautions when using your Digital Wallet. Try to memorise your passcode or carefully disguise it. Never keep a record of your passcode with your device, on your device or computer, or tell anyone your passcode.
- If your device has been lost or stolen, or you believe your security credentials have been compromised, you must report this to us immediately. Your Terms and Conditions for Your Card require you to contact us immediately if you believe there are errors or if you suspect fraud with Your Card. This includes any fraud associated with use of a Digital Wallet.
- We will not be liable for any losses you incur except as specifically described in Your Card Terms and Conditions, the ePayments Code or as otherwise provided by law.
Using a Digital Wallet
- Registration of Your Card into a Digital Wallet is subject to us identifying and verifying you and is at our discretion.
- We do not make any guarantees that a Digital Wallet will be accepted by all merchants.
- We are not the provider of the Digital Wallet and are not responsible for its use and function. You should contact the Digital Wallet Provider’s customer service if you have questions concerning how to use a Digital Wallet or problems with a Digital Wallet.
- We are not liable for any loss, injury or inconvenience you suffer as a result of a merchant refusing to accept a Digital Wallet.
- We are not responsible if there is a security breach affecting any information stored in a Digital Wallet or sent from a Digital Wallet. This is the responsibility of a Digital Wallet provider.
- We do not charge a fee to allow you to install Your Card in a Digital Wallet.
- All applicable account fees and charges relating to the use of Your Card still apply.
- There may be charges from your telecommunications provider.
Suspension or Removal of Your Card from a Digital Wallet by us
- We can block you from adding an otherwise eligible card to a Digital Wallet, suspend your ability to use Your Card to make purchases using a Digital Wallet or cancel entirely your ability to continue to use Your Card in a Digital Wallet. We may take these actions at any time and for any reason, such as if we suspect fraud with Your Card, if you have an overdue or negative balance on Your Card account, if applicable laws change or if directed to do so by a Digital Wallet provider or the applicable card scheme.
- We may also cease supporting the use of cards in Digital Wallets at any time.
Suspension or Removal of a Card from a Digital Wallet by you
- You may remove Your Card from a Digital Wallet by following a Digital Wallet Provider’s procedures for removal.
Devices with same Digital Wallet provider Account
- If you add a card to one of your devices and have other devices sharing the same account (“Other Devices”), this may permit the card to be added to the Other Devices and permit users of the Other Devices to see the card information. Please contact your Digital Wallet provider for more information.
- You agree that we may exchange information about you with a Digital Wallet provider and the applicable card scheme (such as Visa) to facilitate any purchase you initiate using Your Card registered in a Digital Wallet.
- By registering Your Card in a Digital Wallet, you are providing consent for your information to be shared with these parties.
- We may also share your information to make available to you in a Digital Wallet information about Your Card transactions, or to assist a Digital Wallet Provider in improving the Digital Wallet. We are not responsible for any loss, injury or other harm you suffer in connection with a Digital Wallet Provider’s use of your information.
You Agree to Allow Us to Contact You Electronically
- You acknowledge that we may contact you electronically (for example via SMS, email and notifications in app) and that this is considered written notice for the purpose of these Terms.
We May Amend these Terms at Any Time
- We may amend these Terms at any time without prior notice.
- We will notify you electronically of any changes to these Terms.
- You agree to any such amendments by continuing to keep Your Card in the Digital Wallet.
- These Terms and Conditions take effect on and from 1 October 2019 except as otherwise advised in writing and replace all Digital Wallet Terms and Conditions previously issued.